Friday, August 28, 2015

Voting Opens Today!


Vote Railroad
Tracks on minted.

vote for me!

Vote for
The Alley on minted.

vote for me!

Vote for Coast
To Coast on minted.

vote for me!

Vote for
En trance on minted.

vote for me!

Vote for
Chair on minted.

vote for me!



I've loved their stationary and wedding invitations... especially the one Craig and I used for our own special day, but then I discovered minted. is selling fine art prints and I kind of freaked out.  I freaked out because I learned they are enabling artists and preserving the integrity of the artist's vision.  They have different competitions for independent artists to enter their unique work in hopes of connecting with other artists and sharing their work with customers, and although monetary prizes are awarded, the community decides how the artwork is rated.  This rating is validation for the artist.

All art and artists should be appreciated, but validation as an artist comes when you know people saw your work and selected it.  Something about your work made the viewer stop and think... appreciate, understand, question... there was a connection... even if only for a second.  Then to have your work purchased by someone... they probably have an even greater connection with the piece!

I'd like to reach more people across the world with my work, so I've entered the Minted x Domino Round 2 Art Challenge.  domino, a fresh interior design magazine, is looking for artwork from independent artists for their print edition.  You've yet to learn that Craig and I are quite passionate about interior design, so the possibility of being part of this is very exciting!

Voting opens today, so please vote for the artwork that would make your jaw drop if you saw it in a restaurant or you wish it was on your own walls... the one that makes your neck stretch to see more on the computer screen, or the one that makes you feel funny cause your heart's happier than a second ago.

I hope it's the work I've submitted!



Visit minted.com, select vote at the top and search by designer for Amanda Greiner, or  vote by clicking the small image at the top of this post.

 

see more events at GreinerStudio.com





No comments:

Post a Comment